Debate #1


I'll be watching the debate tonight, and I may try to blog real-time during the debate. Let me also plagarize from another blogger(which one I've forgotten). I'll be playing a game. It's called drinking. Every time Dubya opens his mouth, I'll take a drink.

Hey, it's probably what he really wants anyway, and with any luck tomorrow I won't remember how stupid his comments were, and won't be torn up about how the media declares him the winner. This is going to be hard for Kerry to win. I think he's up for the challenge. I hope our media is up for the challenge of ignoring fashion and style, and focusing on the issues. I've been noticing signs of that here and there, and I hope they continue. Anyway, on to me making dinner before the debates, and getting set up for the evening.

Popular posts from this blog