Self-Abuse


No, not in that way, get your minds out of the gutter. I worked out with a trainer tonight. Perhaps that accounts for my testosterone-charged mood. Now at home sipping a well-earned glass of scotch. Mrs. Datanerd prepared me a wonderful dinner with garlic greens and beef stir-fried. Sometimes life is very good. Here's a link to a FoodBlog that looks interesting.

What, you don't know what garlic greens are? They're the beginning of garlic bulbs, harvested in the springtime before they form the bulb. Sort of look like green onions. Very tasty. Look at your gourmet or ethnic markets, or farmers markets. We found them at a Korean grocery store, Han Ah Reum. One of many wonderful vegetables we've found there, like sweet potato shoots, snow pea tops, and baby bok choy.

Sometimes I think I may be more qualified to host a cooking show or critique restaurants than do political or economic commentary.

Popular posts from this blog