Another Vote for a New Weblog Showcase entry


From The Truth Laid Bear's New Webblog Showcase:

I know this is probably bad for me: Grown Up Passion


Maybe the problem is not that the Dems aren't saying the right things ... maybe the problem is that the left wing equivalent of the right's talk radio is NPR.

I like her work. I've thought for a while that the left has a problem getting its message out because we tend to overthink and want to be intellectually rigorous. While the right doesn't care, lets fly with the most outrageous whoppers, never comes back to clean up their mess. Then they use our intellectual purity on us, accusing us of fabricating. So we go and cite a bunch of articles, while they've moved on to other accusations.

Oh, I like the gratuitious Ibyx shots too. Only thing I'd change is the black text on funky blue-purple background can be hard to read in Mozilla.

Popular posts from this blog