Debates


As you know, I was away during the second debate. However, I did watch it down in the Keys. Pretty much a tie, with a slight edge to Kerry.

Tonight, I give it to Kerry. He had his facts together better than Bush, and provides a more optimistic vision for the American people. Bush says a lot of things about the failed policies of the past, but Bush's policies are the ones that have failed us. It's time to try something different.

This time, I didn't make notes or anything, so I can't cite the times that Kerry did better. But I think he really did.

Anyway, I'm not going to blog too much about politics for the next few days. Instead, I'll be treating you to reviews of restaurants, bars, and tours and activities in Marathon, Florida, the heart of the Middle Keys. Me and Mrs. Datanerd had a wonderful trip down, and only regret that it was so short.

Popular posts from this blog